some good jokes dont miss them

very good jokes dont miss


1)(GOOD ONEEE DONT MISS THIS)
Sardar was doing experiment with cockroach, first he cut it's one
leg and told WALK. WALK. Cockroach walked. Then he cut it's second
leg and told the same. Cockroach walked. Then cut the third leg and
did the same. At last he cut it's fourth leg and ordered it walk!
But cockroach didn't walk. Suddenly sardar said loudly, "I found it.
If we cut cockroach's four legs, it becomes deaf.

2) (GOOD JOKE)
Sardar told his servant: Go and water the plants.
SERVENT: It's already raining.
SARDAR: So what take an umbrella and go.

3)SARDAR: For the past one week a girl is disturbing me. I don't know how she got my number, She interrupts whenever I call someone and says "please Recharge your card"

4)sarder to his friend: Yesterday, I saw my wife going to a movie with a stranger.
Friend: Oh..., did you follow them then...?
Sardar: No, I had already seen the movie !!

1 comment:

RINKURAJU said...

GOOD collection really they were nice

don't stop collecting new things continue like this ok
all the best

ok byee

take care